Translate

2008年2月14日 星期四

Missing Pickle





Dearest Pickle,

It's only been about 5 days since you left.

But it felt like months, years.

Everywhere I look at home, I saw you.



The second day you left, I seemed to hear your Meow when everyone else was talking.

And the following day, I also heard your Meow.  Just once, not a lot.

But I keep hoping that I am dreaming about the fact you are gone.



Yesterday evening, I didn't have any class.  I usually got some dinner and went home to watch TV with you.  But I went shopping for food and stayed outside for a long while.  Then I suddenly realized that I didn't want to go back to the house, because you weren't there.

Last night, I couldn't sleep because of my cold.  I went to the wash room and I sort of expected you to come to me like you always did when I was using the toilet.

But you didn't, I looked over to my room and I was without my glasses.  I seemed to see you sitting with you back to me and your head turned to me and looked at me like you always did.

Between sleep and cough last night, I dreamed of you again.  I dreamed that I was holding you tight.  And you were fat again.  I am so happy this morning that I got to hold you again, even in my dreams.



I don't know how long this will go one.  I really don't want to let you go.  But I guess I have to somehow. 





沒有留言:

張貼留言